“Large, Tranquil Family Home”
Presenting an elevated residence in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this unique brick home provides ample space for diverse families and boasts a beautiful outlook. Expansive bedrooms and living areas offer the perfect home for a growing family. The kitchen and living areas along with all bedrooms and main bathroom are situated on the one level.
- Enormous bedroom downstairs with ensuite, built-in-robes and is perfect for a teenager's retreat, rumpus room or in-law accommodation
- 4 generously sized bedrooms upstairs, main with ensuite and built-in-robes
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
- Huge kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space connected to the dining area
- Sunlit living room with a balcony and district views
- Elevated backyard with a paved area for entertaining and BBQ space
- Ducted aircon and intercom panels for visitors
- Double garage with internal access has high ceilings, perfect for a mezzanine or car hoists and huge under house storage
- Close proximity to Kareela Public School, Kareela Shops and public transport
Water $173.29 PQ + Usage
Council $455.60 PQ
When looking at properties it's important to have confidence in how much you can borrow. As Ray White are partnered with Loan Market they can make this simple and easy for you. Should you wish to know your borrowing powers simply go to www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers/jason-wylie now and our Loan Market broker will be in touch.