“Desirable location with opportunity to enter the market”
Well maintained interiors, generous appointments as well as a sense of low maintenance comfort create a lovely home within this brick residence. An exceptional entry level opportunity into the deluxe leafy suburb of Mangerton, it's on a 841sqm corner allotment close to public and private hospitals, while just a few minutes' drive away from Wollongong's vibrant CBD and beaches.
- Currently leased for $530.00 per week until June 2021
- Generous living area with air conditioning
- Expansive front balcony wrapping around to a north facing sunroom
- Large side yard offers scope to further enhance with landscaping
- Quality kitchen has stainless gas stove, breakfast bar and separate dining
- Spacious master bedroom complete with a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite
- Fully appointed main bathroom, timber floorboards throughout, air conditioning
- Ample storage and parking space in the vast underhouse storage and double garage
- Creates exciting appeal for those looking to invest or purchase their first home
Council rates $508.06pq approx.
Water rates $172.04pq approx.