Built in the early 1950's with an idea of maybe adding a top storey is this very solid home located in a popular area of Newborough.
Set on an allotment of approximately 948 sqm the astute purchaser will appreciate:
* A large entry with the lounge coming off this area
* Generous natural light filled living area
* Formal dining or you could make this into a third bedroom or second living
* Original laminate/timber kitchen, gas up-right cooker plus a working slow combustion
* Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
* Externally you have access from Murray Road and Shanahan Parade
* Single garage plus double garage
* Bungalow, awnings and gas amenities
* Plus low maintenance gardens
With such a high demand for properties in this price bracket and it's suitability to a wide range of buyers don't delay making an appointment to view this home!