Home loan calculator?
“Solid Brick Masterpiece with Panoramic Coastal Views”
Peacefully nestled amongst sweeping lawns on manicured gardens this stunning solid brick masterpiece features 4 living areas and 4 bedrooms across a bespoke, architecturally designed layout where the style and space of 1980s design combines with opulent, contemporary upgrades to produce a luxurious living space, ideal for the elite executive or professional family.
Be prepared to be impressed as you enter to a spacious living room where vaulted ceilings and exposed beams rise to 5.5 m high, enhanced by a glass feature wall and custom pendant lighting to provide an opulent living space for your formal entertaining.
Step on through to a spacious family room where uninterrupted views from views from Glenelg, along the coast to the City, provide an ever-changing outlook over the Adelaide urban landscape. Dual balconies offer an exquisite advantage to view this stunning panorama.
A dynamic chef's kitchen is adjacent and features stone bench tops, frosted glass splashback's, custom waterfall breakfast bar, Miele cooktop & dishwasher plus abundant pantry space.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous proportion, all double bed capable, all with ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 all boast built-in robes, the master bedroom features a stunning ensuite bathroom and access to a private courtyard.
An exquisite upgraded main bathroom provides opulent amenities while a state-of-the-art powder room will certainly impress your guests.
Downstairs features a spacious three-car garage with ample workshop room, a 2nd kitchen/utility area, plus 2 separate cellars to safely store your valuable vintages.
A cosy gazebo covered barbecue area will provide ample room for your outdoor entertaining while reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and double glazed windows ensure your year-round comfort.
An elite, upgraded and very special home that is bound to impress.
* Elite, architecturally designed, solid brick home opulent contemporary upgrades
* Stunning formal living and dining rooms
* Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams rising to 5.5 m high
* Panoramic coastal views from Glenelg to the City
* Spacious family room with dual balconies and stone open fireplace
* Large upgraded kitchen featuring stone bench tops, frosted glass splashback's, custom waterfall breakfast bar, Miele cooktop & dishwasher plus abundant pantry space
* 4 generous bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private courtyard access
* Upgraded main bathroom with dual showers, egg-shaped bath double vanity
* Stunning, stylish and very special powder room
* 3 car garage plus ample workshop space to the lower level
* 2nd kitchen/utility area
* 2 cellars and ample under house storage
* Paved barbecue area with built-in barbecue and gazebo
* 3rd bathroom to the lower level
* Traditional laundry
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 24 Hours security system, can checking house's security by yourself anytime
*All the windows and doors are using triple glazing, much efficient than usual double glazing window. The cost is relatively high accordingly.
*More than 30 fruit trees in the front yard
*6 Kilo large solar panels are installed
Quality unzoned primary schools in the area include Clapham Primary (just short walk around the corner), Mitcham Primary and Edwards town Primary. The zoned high school is Unley High School. Premium private education can be found locally at Scotch College, Mercedes College, Sacred Heart Middle School & Sunrise Christian School.
Quality international standard shopping can be found at Mitcham Square Shopping Centre or Pasadena Shopping Centre. Lynton Train Station is just a short walk away for easy access public transport to the city and back.
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
Ray White Norwood/Grange are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Mitcham
Zone | HN - Hills Neighbourhood\\
Land | 1110sqm(Approx.)
House | 317sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1985
Council Rates | $2,399.40 pa
Water | $232.42 pq
ESL | $483.50 pa