“CHARACTER SPACE AND TIMELESS ELEGANCE”
Location, convenience and lifestyle is what this craftmanship built home has to offer for the whole family to enjoy. From the moment you enter this property you start smelling the beautiful fragrance of flowers in this picturesque garden. Step up on to a verandah that wraps around the whole house, great for outdoor entertaining. Walking through the entrance of a stained glass overlay door and surrounding window brings you into the beautiful character of this charming country queensland home.
In brief the home offers:
. Large family home of 432m2 under roof.
• Located on a 2040sqm corner block of level land.
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Master bedroom enjoys the luxury of a walk-in robe, an ensuite that has a
large spa bath to pamper yourself in. The vanity top is finished with high end
• Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
• Stunning kitchen for the gourmet cook, with granite benchtops, 5 burner gas
cooktop and electric oven, walk in pantry and plenty of space for the whole
family to gather.
• Large formal lounge with a cosy slow combustion wood fire surrounded by an
• A luxurious 25sqm office or 4th bedroom with its own private library.
• Brand new ducted air conditioning installed.
• Lovely polished timber floors throughout the house.
• Ceiling heights of 3 metres and 3.5 metres high for fresh air and ventilation.
• Solar system of 1.5kw including solar hot water.
• Treatment Plant
• Double lock up garage comprising of 67sqm and combined workshop area.
• Garden Shed
• Fruit trees of lemons, oranges, lemonades and mandarins.
Decorative details through the house includes french doors and windows, plaster panelled mouldings on the walls, ceiling roses and some attractive fretwork that compliments what this timeless home has to offer.
Relax on the verandah reading a book and listening to the abundance of birdlife surrounding this tranquil suburb of Mooloolah Valley.
An easy 5 minute walk to town accessing the IGA Supermarket, doctors, dentists, hardware store, cafes and many more.
20 minute drive to the popular Sunshine Coast beaches and surrounding lifestyle amenities.
90 minute commute to Brisbane by train.
A classical home of this quality is rarely seen on today's market and will be snapped up quickly. Act now for the opportunity.