“Live the Good LIfe!”
Set high looking out across the St Bernards valley you can live the good life with lots of sun, fresh air and space for the whole family to spread out and relax.
A gently sloping block full of Avocado trees and a Rainforest section there is plenty of room to grow veggies, animals and children.
* Freshly painted externally with new floorcovering and a swish new kitchen
* The long driveway leads to a drive through carport to a parking space and double carport
* Paved entertaining patio with gazebo easily accessed from the home
* Formal lounge room with storage cupboard, reverse cycle air-con & gas point
* Brand new country style kitchen with stone benches, swish appliances and long breakfast bar
* Family dining room alongside the kitchen with so the cook will not be left out of the party
* Windows along the full width of the house let the beautiful winter morning sun throughout the living and offer sweeping views across the valley
* The master bedroom has the same outlook and has built in robes and a spacious ensuite bathroom
* There are two further decent sized family bedrooms with robes
* Combined family bathroom with separate WC and outdoors access, handy when you get short in the garden
* Up the stairs to a large loft room with space for a sitting area, bed and desk and with plenty of eave storage space
* Under the house is a huge lock up storeroom with lots of height, a built in cool room and windows
* Excellent water storage with two 45,000 litre tanks and an extra tank at the top of the driveway
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information.