“STUNNING QUALITY EX DISPLAY HOME”
Jason Hodgson is excited to present to the market this stunning ex display home with high end finishes and features, encompassing a low maintenance lifestyle.
No expense has been spared in the design and construction of this gem. This light filled open plan home has absolute attention to detail with clean lines and is in an ex display village in the sought after Honeywood Estate, Wandi.
The notable features of this property include:
• High ceilings with feature recess
• Featured mirrored wine storage/display cabinet
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
• Skirting boards, built in speakers
• Floor to ceiling windows
• LED downlights and pendant lighting
• Attic storage conversion with pull down ladder
• Alarm system
• Solid stone benchtops with waterfall ends
• Main and side breakfast bars
• Stunning quality cabinetry
• 900mm cooktop, oven and rangehood
Feature glass splashback
• King in size
• Walk in robe with cabinetry fit out
• Stunning ensuite with double shower and twin basin vanity
• Stone benches and feature tiled splashback
• Built in robes with mirrored double sliding doors
• High quality floor and window treatments
• Queen bed suite size
• Quality main bathroom with shower, bath, and powder room
• Stunning exposed aggregate concrete
• Electronic pergola for summer and winter entertaining
• Attractive and low maintenance gardens
Located in the beautiful master planned community of Honeywood Estate, you are close by to stunning landscaped parklands, Wandi dog park, Honeywood Primary School, Aubin Grove Train station, Harvest lakes and Cockburn Gateway shopping precincts.
For further information or to book your private inspection, please contact Jason Hodgson 0400963740.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.