“A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!”
Solidly built in the late 1960s, this 5-bedroom family home boasts great bones in an enviable neighbourhood that’s convenient to public transport, Frankston CBD and the wonderful Frankston waterfront.
Unique is the word that best describes this rare opportunity within the popular Frankston High School zone, where it is truly unique to find a parcel of land as unusually generous as 1188m2 (approx).
It’s also rare that the property would enjoy such wide frontage, with direct access to a highly private and well-kept secret reserve encircled by only a privileged few homes. Finally, the chance to take in this tree-lined reserve outlook from your very own clay tennis court takes unique to a whole new level.
The dutch built and inspired dwelling itself offers a sprawling double-storey layout with incredible scope for reinvigorating to your preference, or simply moving in and enjoying the already charming features throughout.
Large or growing families will appreciate the abundance of living areas on offer, whilst the versatility of splitting downstairs into self-contained quarters won’t go unnoticed by the financially savvy or more enterprising smaller households.
The vendor is prepared to look at flexible settlement options extending up to 6 months in assistance of those yet to hit to market with their own family home, so buyers of every kind are welcome to this outstanding opportunity.
A building inspection has been made available for prospective purchasers to download. Please enquire for details.
- 5 Bedrooms Plus Library
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining
- Kitchen & Meals Area
- Rumpus With Fireplace & Wet Bar
- 3 Bathrooms & Separate Laundry
- Clay Tennis Court
- Front Carport
- Solar Panels
If you would like more information about the property please contact our agent, Campbell Noonan on 0400 062 987.
Upside Contact-Free Policy
- Private inspections now allowed with one agent and one prospective purchaser. The prospective purchaser may be accompanied by one other person from an existing household or their partner, and children of the prospective purchaser’s children under 18 years old.
- Inspections are limited to 15 minutes and masks and hand sanitiser will be provided.
- You cannot travel between Melbourne and regional Victoria for property inspections.