“"Million Dollar Views"”
Your family will fall in love with this gracious old Queenslander - renovated to present a fresh modern backdrop for your furniture and provide all the modern amenities you could ask for. This 8.6 acre block provides the opportunity to build on the already level house site at the top of the hill with panoramic views.
The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with its bright modern kitchen, renovated bathroom and ensuite still retains the original feeling of vjs walls and wide timber flooring in the kitchen and dining area. With a study, high ceilings, verandahs at the front & back coupled with sensational views, character shed and wide open spaces - what more could you want?
- 4 carpeted bedrooms; Master with Ensuite
- 2 Car accommodation
- Wide verandahs with views to the mountains
- 8.6 acres (approx.)
- Fully fenced
- Water tanks and a character shed
- Second level potential building site at the top of the hill with private & panoramic views
- 1.4km's to Mount Samson State School & local child care
First time on the market, don't miss the opportunity to secure this family friendly acreage.