“DOWNSIZING VALUE HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ATTRACTIVE”
This house sized apartment offers a sweeping amount of living space, it is the ideal option for a buyer seeking an exclusive low maintenance apartment lifestyle with ever changing, always amazing, panoramic marina and harbour views!
The apartment boasts a highly desirable southern-end corner position, 1 level from the top floor. Truly expansive in design, the layout provides an incredible sense of space and freedom, especially the open plan living, dining, kitchen and balcony areas, which seamlessly flow and connect to create an apartment with a house like size!
Anchorage complex is mostly owner occupied residents, enhancing the boutique environment even more. Pets are allowed in the complex further adding appeal for an owner occupier, especially if you desire to transition from a house to house-sized-apartment. Surrounded by walking paths along and around the Marina, Cullen Bay Beach, Mindil Beach, Myilly Point, Kahlin Oval, Botanical Gardens this blue-chip address circle makes for a fabulous place to live.
Standout features include:
- Uninterrupted harbour and marina views, never to be built out
- Boutique complex of only 26 mostly owner occupied apartments
- Southern end, corner position - increasing privacy, natural light and cross flow ventilation
- 3 Excellent sized bedrooms, each capable of fitting a king size bed
- 2 Bathrooms, including ensuite to the main bedroom
- Large Kitchen which offers direct marina views, window, dishwasher, breakfast bar, wall oven & loads of storage and bench space
- 2 Balconies with the main balcony running the full width of the apartment, providing an expansive outdoor room to entertain or relax with a stunning backdrop
- 2 Secure under cover, side by side car parks
- 1 Personalised lock up storeroom
- Remote access, visitor intercom, complex lift and swimming pool
- Strolling distances to the Cullen Bay boardwalk restaurant and cafe scene
- Pet friendly
- Evening night patrols as part of the Cullen Bay Estate management
- Blue Chip - sought after address circle
- Plus much more!
Year Built: 1996
Council Rates: $1,100 per annum
Body Corp: $2,517 per quarter
Car Parks: 2