“Investment/Development/Land Bank Opportunity”
We have just listed this double block in the heart of Palm Beach, across the road from the beach and a couple of Avenues from the CBD.
20 Second Avenue, is a vacant block of land and 22 Second Avenue, has a dual living residence on it. 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living, huge rumpus, on the top floor level and original ground floor, 2 bedroom flat, bed sitter, bathroom and double lock-up garage.
- Both blocks are elevated and level for future development
- 2 x approx 405m2 blocks = 810m2
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, living, huge rumpus on top floor
- 2 Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living on ground floor
- 1 Bedsitter, bathroom, and double lock-up garage on ground floor
- PV Solar System
- Opportunity for future development
Walk to the beach in the morning for a surf and then come home and open up the home and spend the afternoon out in the private yard having a BBQ, ice cold beverage, red or white wine with family and friends.
Leave the car at home, walk to Coles Supermarket, cafes, restaurants, banks, doctors, hairdressers, butcher, bakery and Palm Beach Surf Club.
Palm Beach has become one of the best Cafe precincts on the Gold Coast!!! This home is only 10 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and is one of the closest beachside suburbs to the M1.
What a sensational opportunity for the new owners or investors to purchase this vacant block and dual living home in this highly sought after location as these properties are tightly held over many years!
Contact the exclusive agent Mark Jensen 0410 439 950 today, as this home is hot property in a sensational location.
* Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.