“Join the city life from this large and perfectly positioned 1 x 1 furnished apartment!”
Please note- 6 month lease only as property will go up for sale.
Located on the Northern side of the 2005 built Pulse Apartment building on Murray Street, a true sanctuary in the middle of the Perth CBD awaits you! Apartment 20 is much more than a 1 Bedroom apartment, with features and space that are rarely available in this stunning location. This modern lifestyle is in a sought-after secure complex and in an affordable gateway to our dynamic city. The bedroom has a mirrored walk-in-wardrobe and next to it is the large bathroom, which hosts a versatile European laundry.
1. Level 5 - facing north with views over the Perth Arena and Northbridge
2. Open plan living, dining, and kitchen- A spacious kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of cupboards is truly functional
4. 1 bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
5. 1 bathroom with combined laundry
6. 1 undercover and secure car bay
7. Spacious outdoor balcony-6 sqm balcony to enjoy the tranquillity of an inner-city evening.
8. Walking distance to shopping, entertainment, King Street, Hay and Murray Street malls plus cafes, bars and restaurants.
Located in the vibrant west end of Perth city, this property is close to many amenities and attractions, including:
- 150m to Bus stop (Red Cat)
- 280m to RAC Arena
- 450m to Perth Underground train station
- 750m to Gordon Street Garage
- 750m to Hay Street Mall
- 1km to Elizabeth Quay
Electricity: Tenant to connect to provider and pay for 100% of connection and consumption costs.
Water: Water is included in the strata levy, for owners to pay.
Gas : Tenant to connect to provider and pay for 100% of connection and consumption costs.
Internet: Tenant to connect to provider and pay for 100% of connection and consumption costs.
Lease term/commencement: 6 month lease as property will go up for sale.
Please note that home opens will need to be conducted during the term of the tenancy and this clause will form part of the rental agreement- that approved applicants allows for home opens to be held during the tenancy.
Available: 3rd November 2023
What to do next: To arrange a viewing please refer to our 'Open For Inspection' times or email [email protected]. Call 08 9323 0003 with any questions.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Chase Residential will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of said information.
Tenants are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interest parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.