“1920's Charm, Fully Renovated Comfort.”
Yesterday’s charm with modern features and comfort, this three bedroom plus study, two bathroom property is situated on the block for the modern open plan living areas to take full advantage of the warm, north-facing sunlight.
A high quality renovation together with thoughtful planning and contemporary finishes throughout – there’s nothing to do but move in. Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, plenty of space to entertain or provide for a growing family's culinary needs.
Nestled in delightful low-maintenance, tranquil native Australian gardens viewed and enjoyed from every window.
Features include: hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, double-glazing throughout, solar electricity, rain-water tank & loft-storage above the garage. Land 612m2 (approx.)
Perfectly positioned between walking trails, parks and recreation, schools, library, gym, pool, shops and train.
Stage Three restrictions are back in place for all buyer inspections in this area, these include:
- No multiple-buyer open for inspections
- Latex gloves will be provided for all private inspection attendees including the agent
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to, including no handshaking
- All contracts issued are paperless
- Qualified buyers only at this time