“Federation Family Charmer”
Sold under the hammer at Auction, after 89 groups of buyers inspecting over 31 days.
If you are thinking of selling call Steve Smith today to discuss how to get an amazing result for you.
This character-filled Federation beauty positioned on a large 1012sqm corner block provides comfortable single level living for the whole family. Sympathetically updated, without compromising its original integrity this home exudes an abundance of character and warmth, retaining its charm through its leadlight windows, ornate high ceilings and polished floorboards.
Awash in natural light, this beautiful home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, multiple living and dining options as well as a spacious renovated kitchen with Miele appliances. To the rear of the house is a large laundry and sunroom overlooking the child and pet friendly yard. The property is conveniently set in a whisper quiet street all within a brief stroll to town centre, schools, shops and amenities.
- High ornate ceilings, stained glass windows, polished timber floors
- 2 fireplaces, original timber fretwork & picture rails throughout
- Huge family kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
- New family bathroom with frameless glass shower
- Complete new tiled roof as well as many other recent updates
- Garaging for three vehicles + plentiful storage/workshop
- Huge child friendly level 1012sqm block with room for a pool
- Very convenient to town centre, schools, and shops