Home loan calculator?
“Landmark Maleny Residence!”
This landmark Maleny residence is a truly outstanding home, grandly positioned on 4.6 acres of sweeping level lawns, amidst beautifully established gardens and towering mature trees.
Privately positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, off one of the most sought after Maleny addresses, Mountain View Road, and backing onto the tranquil Mary Cairncross Park, you will certainly enjoy the feeling of peace, privacy and tranquillity at this esteemed address!
Cleverly designed to incorporate all the features and history of yesteryear, but the convenience of modern-day living, this home is truly breathtaking in every respect! Here you will be astounded by the quality of this master built residence. They do not make them like this anymore!!!
Features include -
- 4 spacious king size bedrooms, all with French doors to the verandahs - so much room for family and friends!
- Custom built kitchen, oozing country style charm, featuring Caesar stone bench-tops and quality appliances - perfect for the country chef!
- Outside octagonal, covered entertainment area conveniently located off the kitchen, with soaring ceilings and beautiful open lawn and leafy surrounds - perfect Northern aspect!
- Grand formal living and dining room featuring ornate, decorative coffered ceilings, hand blown glass, crystal chandeliers and decorative timber fretwork - has to be seen to completely appreciate the scale, quality and grandeur!
- Spacious informal living area flowing on from the kitchen and informal dining areas - relax with the family in this warm and inviting space!
- Expansive billiard/family room - suited to so many purposes!
- Spacious study with tranquil views over the back garden - a truly spectacular place to work from!
- 3 bay shed 18m x 6.5m x 3m high with three phase power and concrete floor - all the room you could ask for and more!
- 3 car accommodation under the home, with covered access to the verandah, plus ample storage areas under the home!
- Drinkable bore, plus 5000 gallons of rain water - drought proof - ideal for the gardener!
- 4.6 acres of established gardens - level and private setting - a superb site not often found!
Put simply, nothing else compares to this property. It is a unique offering in such a limited marketplace.
Make the most of this opportunity and contact Mark Clayton and the team at RE/MAX Hinterland to arrange your inspection.
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.