“Family Living in the Woodlands Estate”
Enjoying a picturesque family friendly location in the ever popular "Woodlands estate", this character residence offers an exceptional blend of modern styling and charm.
Designed to accommodate a growing family, providing a functional floor-plan comprising of 4 bedrooms + home office/ 5th bedroom, full en suite, separately zoned formal lounge and dining areas, spacious casual living and meals incl. wood heating, well appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas central heating, evaporative cooling and downstairs a remote double garage.
Outdoors provides for year round entertaining in style. Providing an extensive covered alfresco area with bespoke wood heater, set amongst established gardens, secure yard for the kids to play, extra accommodation for the caravan and tradies trailer, all set on an expansive 893m2 (approx.) allotment.
Within an easy stroll to the highly regarded 'Woodlands' primary school, local parks, public transport and easy access freeways, the Mornington Peninsula's wineries, cafs and magnificent beaches.
Please note: Photo ID required at all inspections.
**Important information regarding COVID-19
As a condition of entry, we require the following:
- The occupants and attendees are not ill, self-isolating or under quarantine before arranging and attending.
- Face masks to be worn at all times.
- Maintain 1.5m distance at all times.
- Prohibit physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Limit attendees to one agent and one potential purchaser or tenant (or members of their household as permitted by restrictions).