“Character and Charm”
This unique find for this single-level three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence is superbly positioned in a quiet street of McCrae and within minutes' drive of the crystal-clear water of the foreshore beach, shopping hub and freeway arterial links making this a fabulous place of permanent residence or a prestigious seaside escape.
The home comprises three bedrooms including master with ensuite, WIR and a beautiful bay window overlooking the lovely manicured front garden. The two further double bedrooms are in a separate wing both including BIRs with a family bathroom including a double shower, spa bath and separate WC.
This open plan living home has high ceilings with wooden floorboards and beautifully decorative plaster cornices. The new granite kitchen is awash with plenty of cupboard space including granite splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven, induction cooktop and seperate gas hob. A naturally lit rumpus/ sun room, perfect for home office set up with a built-in study nook.
This property offers plenty of parking including a large single garage with internal and rear access through to the backyard and two single carports, covered BBQ area & additional two garden sheds.
This property features:
• A generous block size of 971m2 (Approx.)
• Ducted heating & evaporative cooling in all rooms to ensure comfort for all seasons
• Keep cosy in the front lounge with a stunning gas fire place
• Energy efficient solar Panels - Power Rebate of 66c/kw for further four years
• Eco friendly rain water tanks
• Feel secure with a fully fenced yard
• A powered double workshop
• A veranda overlooking the leafy backyard
Snap up this sensational home and enjoy an enviable seaside lifetime in magical McCrae.