Are you looking for that special place to call home? This property has so much opportunity for you to create that dream right now.
This charming property is situated in a picturesque rural setting in sought after growing lifestyle suburb of Lake Clifton and has 7.4 beautiful parklands cleared acres with stunning mature gum trees and perfectly located between estuary and ocean. A much loved and comfortable solid brick and iron home is set back from the road with an extensive enclosed patio to enjoy the outdoors, just sit back and watch the wildlife or kids play.
- Freshly painted 3 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 wc home with Studio/activity + ample parking.
- 7.4-acre parkland cleared fenced property with stunning trees.
- Master bedroom with solid Jarrah floors, ensuite and walk in robe.
- Secondary bedrooms all have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Secondary bathroom has shower, vanity and gorgeous old claw bath.
- Large laundry with linen cupboard, separate wc and access to the rear.
- Raked ceilings with exposed wooden beams in the open plan lounge/dining area.
- Practical kitchen, dishwasher, gas oven & cook-top, large pantry.
- Stunning and tranquil views from every window on this property.
- 92,000-litre rainwater tank supplying the home plus a bore on the property.
- Lawns and garden are reticulated from the bore.
- Excellent work shed with 3 phase power plus separate machinery shed.
- Large solid fuel fire to keep cosy in winter with ample supply of own timber.
- Solid fuel water heater plus one electric water heater.
- Evaporative air conditioning plus ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Huge covered orchard with mature and producing fruit trees.
- Large aviary & several serviceable outhouses plus small water tank on the property.
- Classic Australian veranda to the front compliments this charming home.
Check out the many preserves made from this mature covered orchard that consist of: rows of grapes, apples, nectarines, peaches, pears, plums, mulberries, apricots, almonds, mandarins and 2 large figs trees also on the property.
This property would suit as a hobby farm, horse property, artist retreat, what a place to bring up a young family surrounded by nature and activities. School bus to the front of the property, both Dawesville Catholic Primary and Ocean Road Primary schools are about 15 minutes drive away and there is a local IGA at Dawesville 15 min approximately
Located between the estuary and ocean with easy access to the Forrest Highway or Old Coast Road. Close to the wineries, cafe, tavern and a short drive to shops and the many restaurants and breweries. Lake Clifton is world renowned for the Thrombolites, walk trails, history, and bird life. On your doorstep you have The Yalgorup National Park, Tims Thicket and White Hills beach for fishing and 4W Driving, bridle trails plus a place to take your horses for a swim.
A property like this is very rare and will be highly sought after so dont miss this opportunity as there has never been a better time to buy than now!