“Rental Return $800 Per Week!!”
CALL JOHN CAREY 0417 683 925 TO ALLOCATE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TIME
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in this three bedroom home with a two bedroom council approved granny flat that has a combined rental return of $800 per week.
The house is leased at $390 per week, the lease expires 14th February, 2021. The Council approved Granny Flat is 18 months old offering tremendous depreciation and leased at $410 per week, the lease expires 23rd April, 2021.
The house features;
- Three large bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
- Open plan lounge and dining with fans and air conditioning
- A large kitchen space that has loads of storage, gas cooktop and large pantry
- The bathroom has a sunken spa bath & shower, good sized vanity & toilet
- Out back is a large covered alfresco area that overlooks the level fully fenced backyard
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
The Council approved Granny Flat features;
- Approximately 18 months old
- Two large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Open plan living with high ceilings & high set North facing windows allowing loads of natural light
- A generous kitchen space with breakfast bar, microwave space, dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven
- A generous north facing entertainment deck & an electric gate offers secure parking for a motor vehicle
This is the ideal investment or self-managed super fund property with tenants on long leases. Inspection is appointment only so please call John Carey on 0417 683 925 to confirm your inspection time.
To view more properties, go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.