“Open House Cancelled | Under Contract”
Light, Bright and Airy
Positioned on one of the most elevated points of Asquith, this north aspect 2 story home captures plenty of light, summer breezes and is high and dry. Boasting a modern kitchen and bathrooms freshly painted, new carpets through-out (ground floor solid timber under carpet) and professionally cleaned, its ready for a new family when furnished to move straight in.
Inspects are as per the advertised open home inspects or by appointment.
* Modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and new cook top/oven
* Split reverse cycle air-conditioning to both levels
* Natural gas is available in this street. Link: https://www.gonaturalgas.com.au/get-connected/connection-services
* Modern bathrooms with an ensuite to the 2nd main bedroom upstairs
* 2 large living areas one on each level.
* Freshly painted and new carpets through-out
* Large garden/workshop shed included
* Double carport and room for a pool or granny flat (as per 18 Michigan Ave) *STCA
* Only moments walk to Asquith Station (express train available), Asquith golf club, schools, shops, parks, playgrounds and churches.
* Train to city, from 40 minutes. Link: https://transportnsw.info/documents/timetables/93-T1-North-Shore-Line-20200524.pdf
* Building and pest report available to purchase for an initial fee of $49 Link: https://www.beforeyoubid.com.au/purchase/20-michigan-avenue-asquith-nsw-2077/building-pest
* Land size is 652.7 square metres (approx) and a 17.1 metre frontage
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details.
*STCA means: Subject to council approval
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.