“The flexible family haven that saves its best for last in a beautiful locale”
Sold at Auction
Hidden from the passing world, this solidly built and extended family home - with a flexible floorplan, wing-spreading freedom over a parcel spanning more than 900sqm and a solar heated pool for good measure - goes about its quiet business in a beautiful foothills setting that belies its enviable proximity to the city. With three separate internal living zones and an alfresco pavilion that hovers over a private rear yard the kids and pets will love, this light and bright abode lives for a growing family on a mission to entertain.
Less than 15 minutes from the CBD and just five from Burnside Village, it's hard to believe the best of the leafy east stands so close to such a serene home in the prized school zone for Highgate and Unley High Schools, just moments from Mercedes, Seymour and Scotch Colleges. Hidden from the passing world. The world at its feet.
• Flexible floorplan adapts to your changing needs
• Quality kitchen with granite benchtops, integrated dishwasher and bundles of storage
• Rear extension/family room opens to alfresco pavilion to create indoor/outdoor entertaining
• En-suite to spacious master bedroom
• Storage galore, including mirrored built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Solar heated magnesium pool
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with app/phone controls
• Double brick construction
• Charming timber floors
• LED down lighting
• Beautifully presented gardens with enclosed veggie patches and sand and fire pits
• Lock-up garage and plenty of off-street parking
• A short drive from a range of shopping options, including Foodland Frewville and Burnside Village
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference - 5393/405
Council - City of Mitcham
Council Rates - $2,369.75 pa approx.
SA Water Rates - $230.40 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy - $193.65 pa approx.
Land Size - 910m² approx.
Year Built - 1965
Total Build area - 320m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 286 513