“SOLD By Brant & Bernhardt Property”
An inspection is a must for this immaculate home, there is just so much more on offer here!
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to Palmwoods township you will find this beautifully maintained brick home, truly the entertainers delight. Cleverly designed so you can be entertaining your guests and still be part of the conversation. Spacious chef’s kitchen leads to a huge covered, outdoor entertainment area overlooking the pool and privately, fenced backyard. Just over the back fence is a treed reserve so privacy is assured with no neighbours on this side. Walk to school and town convenience and a short drive to train station, airports and major shops .... what else could you possibly want!
Features include –
- 4 Spacious bedrooms all with built ins, TV points and fans
- Master privately situated at the back of the home with walk in robe, ensuite and alfresco balcony
- Two generous sized bathrooms, main with bath, both with good size vanities and large mirrors
- Wonderful entertainers’ kitchen with thick granite benchtops and splashbacks, SMEG cooktop and oven, double fridge space, Kleenmaid dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Butler’s pantry/prep area with under sink fridge and freezer. Sliding door access to the outdoor entertainment area, perfect for pre-dinner drink nibbles or after dinner coffee
- Impressively large, family lounge area with floor to ceiling timber feature sliding doors
- Reading nook combined with a generous dining area, timber floors to living areas, skylight and plenty of storage
- Great size laundry with loads of bench and storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus fans
- Outdoor, tiled, undercover entertainment area with plenty of room to entertain family and friends, complete with television, perfect for those sporting fans
- Additional paved, side area with shade sails for additional outdoor dining amongst the charming garden surrounds
- Self-chlorinating sparkling salt water, pebble crete pool complete with an outdoor shower
- Gravel paths lead your visitors around a very private backyard, easy maintenance assured
- Established and easy-care gardens on a flat 750m2 block
- 5 KW Solar Power, solar hot water, town water and sewer services
- Enclosed carport with remote gate access, room for additional car
- 2m x 2m mower shed with paved floor, 3m x 4m garden shed on slab with large door access from both sides
- Minutes to the train station, bus stop, community swimming pool, tennis club or walk the children to school
- Short walk to town to enjoy a coffee at one of the local cafes and collect the morning paper
Palmwoods has all of the necessary services you could want and is only a short drive of 20 minutes to the major shopping precincts and stunning beaches of the Sunshine Coast. One hour’s drive to the Brisbane airport and 17 minutes drive to the Sunshine Coast airport.
Make your treechange today……...You won’t be sorry you did! Call Dee or Susan today to book your inspection.
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be shown. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the purpose of functionality.***
Property Code: 34