“THE WOW FACTOR!”
All offers presented by 6pm, 29th July 2020, unless sold prior.
Nestled on an easy-care 420sqm (approx.) block within the magnificent "Princeton Private Estate" where picturesque lakes and lush parklands are only a matter of footsteps away, this spectacular 2011-built 4 bedroom 3 bathroom-plus study two-storey Don Russell home is both modern and contemporary in design and is finished to the highest of standards, impressing everybody from all angles.
The property suits a family seeking multi-generational living and sleek high-end finishes throughout, with your choice of upstairs or downstairs master and guest bedroom suites - each boasting walk-in wardrobes and impeccably-appointed ensuite bathrooms, comprising of showers, separate toilets and twin-vanity basins. The residence is large and its overall proportions are generous, with a front living room adjacent to the study welcoming you upon entry.
Personal downstairs options are doubled in the form of a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where a gas bayonet for heating, a media recess, built-in cabinetry and sparkling Caesar Stone waterfall-edge bench tops meet a floating central island, a scullery with double sinks and more cupboards, a first-class Miele dishwasher, an abundance of storage space, a 900mm oven, a gas stove top and more. From here, outdoor access to the private entertaining alfresco is rather seamless and reveals a stunning cedar-lined setting with tiled flooring, power points, caf blinds for protection from the elements, a stainless-steel range hood and a virtual "second kitchen" with a barbecue that will leave your guests in awe.
Upstairs, another sitting room essentially triples the amount of living spaces on offer and makes for a perfect large landing with data points that could be either a teenager's retreat or another home office-come-study for the kids - complete with access out on to a lovely front balcony overlooking the street. Inches away, you will also find two more bedrooms with built-in robes, a linen cupboard, a separate toilet and a stylish main family bathroom - shower, separate. bathtub, floor-to-ceiling tiling and all.
The ideal balance of both lifestyle and location awaits you here, with convenient -public-transport options on your doorstep and the home perfectly positioned only 100 metres to the sprawling Candella Biccari Reserve, 1.4 kilometres to the popular Stirling Civic Gardens, 2.1 kilometres away from Stirling Train Station and less than nine kilometres to our vibrant Perth CBD. Prepare for unrivalled quality and comfort and treat your family to something special!
* Three separate living areas - two downstairs, one upstairs
* King-size master (upstairs) and guest (downstairs) bedroom suites with ensuites and WIR's, plus two remaining queen-size minor bedrooms
* Dressing table and built-in cabinetry/drawers to the master WIR - with northern sun giving the bedroom great natural light
* Built-in cabinetry/drawers to guest WIR
* Fully-tiled master and guest -ensuite bathroom
* Downstairs designated carpeted study with data points
* Immaculate laundry with storage and outdoor access to the drying area
* Fully-tiled downstairs powder room off the laundry
* Double lock-up garage with extra storage space and internal shopper's entry, plus outdoor access for convenience
* Soaring high ceilings - 34-course downstairs, 32-course upstairs and 28-course doors throughout
* Built-in outdoor alfresco kitchen with a gas cooker, hotplate and BBQ
* Under-stair cellar/storeroom
* Quality 40mm-thick Caesar Stone bench tops throughout
* Kitchen scullery
* Glass splashbacks
* Four fully-tiled toilets throughout
* Custom built-in cabinetry
* Gleaming New South Wales Blackbutt timber flooring throughout the main living areas - and the staircase
* 1.9kW solar power-panel system
* 18kW full Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with seven zones and 12 outlets
* Security-alarm system, including a perimeter vibration sensor alarm
* Clipsal Saturn switches throughout
* Feature down lighting and ceiling cornices
* Fully reticulated
* Cedar lining to porch, balcony and alfresco
* Polished aggregate driveway and footpath
* Low-maintenance raised garden beds and artificial front turf
* Decked outdoor area
* 420sqm (approx) block size
* Approximately 404sqm of total area under the roof - including 42sqm worth of garage space
* Built in 2011 by Don Russell Homes
• Sought-after Princeton Private Estate location
• Short stroll to sprawling lakeside parklands and other lush reserves
• Minutes away from the freeway, public transport and beaches - Trigg and new-look Scarborough included
• Easy access to major shopping centres at Karrinyup and Innaloo, plus local supermarkets
• Close to the exciting Balcatta Senior High School redevelopment and other fine schools
• Footsteps away from the soon-to-be-completed future Roselea Vill...