“Contemporary Villa Living”
This spacious villa is now available for purchase in the popular Terraces development by Sunland Group. This villa has a great feel to it, with a view of the bush wallum from your kitchen and living area. (Note: The photos shown are from 2018).
In this elevated position, you will enjoy modern and sleek interior styling, with a private rear garden with plenty of privacy and space for the dog/cat to roam. Boasting three generous sized bedrooms, three bathrooms, two car accommodation and a spacious open plan living, this would have to be Peregian Springs best buy!
The living area is open plan combining the stylish kitchen, dining, lounge and extra TV area. This living area opens out to your own private garden with a rear patio and retractable awning. The kitchen is extremely well appointed with plenty of cupboard storage, black granite bench tops and a breakfast bar, other features include stainless steel appliance and a copper mirror splashback. The living area also features high ceilings and air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round and to capture the soothing coastal breezes, which you get in this elevated position. The ground level also features a bathroom, laundry and a huge storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
All three bedrooms are upstairs, the master suite is the largest with a view over the rear garden and wallum, a walk-in robe and huge ensuite. Both extra bedrooms are double sized and have easy access to the main bathroom. The main bathroom has a large shower and has been beautifully finished to the same standard as the master ensuite.
- Total building floor plan size approximately 195sqm
- Double car accommodation with remote access
- Access to The Ridges Recreation Club where you can enjoy the lap pool, tennis courts and gymnasium.
- Just a short walk to the Coles supermarket and variety stores including; pharmacy, butcher, medical suites, Jetts gym and bottle shop.
- Flanked by a well renowned private school St Andrews Anglican College and Peregian Springs State Primary School, there will be no shortage of potential tenants for your property, or live in the catchment and walk your children to school.
Come experience this divine property for yourself, and see why The Terraces by Sunland is so popular.