“Gorgeous Family Home at the Doorstep of Merry Park!”
Situated at the literal heart of Bulimba, 20 Thompson Street offers the idyllic family home with spaces that are sure to please and a location that is guaranteed to impress. This residence is truly a contemporary masterpiece that showcases incredible attention to detail, elegant finishes and functionally designed spaces. Live in a property that you can be proud of, come in and see 20 Thompson Street, Bulimba.
This executive dual-level home features:
- Four (4) large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning and all located on the upper level.
- An extra study room is also available on the lower level of the home that offers a spacious layout.
- Three (3) modern bathrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom with ensuite and a main bathroom conveniently located in the middle of the home. Plus an extra powder room downstairs for guests.
- Generous open plan living and dining with vibrant timber floors, fantastic natural ventilation and a gorgeous flow onto the outdoor alfresco patio.
- Cooking will be an absolute treat in the gourmet kitchen, finished with neutral tones, woodgrain benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
- The alfresco patio overlooks a sparkling pool, tropical landscaped gardens and fully fenced grounds.
- An extra dedicated family room is available on the upper level of the home perfect for that private living space.
- A media room that can act as both a theatre and rumpus which allows for extra spaces for entertainment and relaxation.
- Two (2) car garage with plenty of storage options plus an extra two (2) car carport at the front of the property.
- Internal laundry room with direct access to clothesline.
- Nearby to Bulimba State School, Lourdes Hill College and Churchie.
- Walk to parks, golf club, buses, CityCat, river walk and Oxford Street.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac directly next to Merry Street Park, this home presents an enviable lifestyle just moments from Bulimba Golf Club, river walk, public transport and quality schools. An idyllic position, residents can enjoy weekends strolling up and down vibrant Oxford Street featuring an exceptional array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, bars, shops and cinema.
Contact Jeremy Paikaew to arrange your inspection on 0437 480 005.