“Lifestyle Living on the City Fringe”
Inspect Thursday at 5:30pm or Saturday at 2:00pm. Please ensure you register your attendance before arriving at the inspection. Note we are limited to 10 people per an inspection time.
Located in vibrant Brunswick West, this thoughtfully designed apartment maximises on natural light with a sun-soaked balcony and interior dressed in modern luxuries. Surprisingly spacious, airy open-plan lounge/dining is enhanced by plush carpets and a stylish kitchen featuring granite bench tops and stainless-steel appliances. Sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes enjoy tantalising CBD views, also sharing a fully tiled bathroom with quality fittings throughout. Adding to the allure, second floor security and privacy is complemented by additional amenities such as split system heating/cooling, a discreet European laundry, basement parking space and storage. Promising the ultimate in lifestyle convenience, occupants can enjoy easy access to nearby Anstey Station, Brunswick North Primary School and iconic Sydney Road. This central location is also within enviable proximity of the city.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has