“A Beautiful Garden Apartment of Style, Space and Substance”
Occupying a magnificent garden level setting in the heart of 'Verde', one of Rosebery's finest communities. Privately and peacefully set on the historic 1932 site that once housed the Australian headquarters of the Swarovski crystal empire, this elegant offering is designed for the effortless alfresco entertaining lifestyle.
- Immaculately presented with quality finishes throughout
- Blessed with completely separate lounge and dining areas
- Massive 151 sqm on title, oversized barbecue entertaining terrace
- Double bedrooms, mirrored built-ins, master has an ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas appliances
- Covered north facing courtyard accessible from the second bedroom and dining room
- Ducted air conditioning, timber floors and video intercom
- Undercover security carspace, storage cage on title
- Ideally suited to the discerning investor or first time owner
- Vibrant community precinct, metres to shopping amenities
Council Rates: $279.00 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $183.00 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies: $1240.80 per quarter approx.
Total Apartment Size: 151 sqm approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.