“Opportunity Is Knocking”
Capturing cool ocean breezes and striking views over the bay, this grand Queenslander presents herself as a rare potential to be grasped by the astute buyer. Designed to allow dual living, and uniqueness in her vintaged glory; all she needs is a little love to aspire to her endless possibilities.
• Superb continuous sea vistas of Magnetic Island and beyond
• Charming Queenslander architecture includes high ceilings, gleaming polished timber floors and tongue and groove walls.
• Multiple living areas and expansive dining room ensure plenty of space for the complete family
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensuring comfort throughout the year
• Five oversized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes additional to study
• Council approved fully fitted self-contained guest retreat downstairs
• Rates approx. $ 7,929.00 per annum
• Situated on a low maintenance 706 square metre elevated allotment surrounded by quality properties in a prestigious locale
Disclaimer: All photographs, facades, colour schemes, floor plans and dimensions are for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly to the end product.