Rural Property description
“Tightly held area - Stylish & Easy Family Living - Unobstructed Views - 2.69* Acres - "Gawsworth"”
An unparalleled and exceptionally rare offering to the lifestyle market, being nestled into the best acreage pockets on the south side of Toowoomba, there is no doubt, this is the home and property you must have.
Situated in one of the Darling Downs most beautiful locations due to its rolling hill vista's, close proximity to Toowoomba City and renowned equine area - Mount Rascal. It's a wonderful feeling being at this property - very private, elevated, pleasant breezes, picturesque views and this home projects character and a tasteful style throughout. The floorplan has evolved into a sophisticated blend of casual country comfort and contemporary finesse with spacious internal/external living zones while the generous use of windows ensures the surrounding green scenery and natural light flows throughout the home.
Due to the prominent location, we anticipate strong interest from all sectors of the real estate market, therefore we recommend your early interest. Thoughtfully planned and well built, this stately home is ready to host another beautiful family, could it be yours?
· Formerly the residence of "Gawsworth Stud"
· Zoned RR1 (Rural/Residential) could be split down to 4000m2*
· Remote controlled garage with a spacious bedroom, shower, laundry & toilet at the rear
· Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with heated towel rail & Caesarstone tops
· Large main bathroom with heated towel rail and Caesarstone tops
· Beautiful warm fireplace and two reverse cycle air conditioners
· Plantation shutters & polished hardwood flooring are two of many features
· Sophisticated residence with striking views over sprawling park like grounds
· Nestled amongst established landscaped gardens ensuring privacy & seclusion
· Stable complex with 12 boxes and two 5000* gallon tanks distributing to holding yards
· Tack and feed room or storage/utility shed
· Powered workshop or could be utilized to a studio
· Electric submersible bore (currently not in working order) & an abundance of rain water tanks (5 tanks)
· Garbage collection, mail service & NBN
· Just over 5* minutes to Woolworths & major retail southside shopping
· Guaranteed to surpass your family's highest expectations
· This lifestyle property is simply in a league of its own
· Would make a remarkable wedding and BNB venue
· Suit equestrian buyers, room for an arena & more infrastructure
* = approximately &/or STCA (Subject to council approval)
Rates: Approximately $3081.30 net per half year
Water Access: Aproximately $314.95 net per half year
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups.
The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.