“City Central Convenience - Live In or Invest”
Quality inner city living doesn't get much better than this!
Enjoy the convenience of this rarely found location, with Rundle Mall at your doorstep, along with the Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Oval, Central Markets and walking distance to The University of South Australia.
Investors will enjoy the generous remuneration that this stylish 3 bedroom unit offers, while live in purchasers will love the chic city lifestyle and modern amenities available.
The building itself is heritage listed and also offers valuable recreational facilities including a large communal Media Room, Study Room, Formal Lounge, Games Room, Bike Storage Area and Laundry. Investors will love the vibrant interest in student accommodation that several other of the units have generated.
The unit offers a generous living space, complete with ceiling fan, and adjacent galley style kitchen. Modern facilities include timber grain cabinetry, tiled splashback's, wide sink, stainless steel hot plates and built-in microwave oven. A functional bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen and modern vanity offers quality wet area amenities.
If you're ready for the city lifestyle, or are looking for a fabulous investment, then look no further, this quality second-floor unit really does have the complete package.
* Upgraded 3 bedroom unit in the vibrant city central location
* Close proximity to Rundle Mall, The Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Oval, Central Markets and walking distance to The University of South Australia
* Great opportunity for investors or live in purchasers
* 3 single bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Galley style kitchen offering timber grain cabinetry, tiled splashback's, wide sink, stainless steel hot plates and built-in microwave oven
* Functional bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen and modern vanity
* Heritage listed building includes communal Media Room, Study Room, Formal Lounge, Games Room, Bike Storage Area and Laundry
* Ideal student accommodation or short term rental proposition
Located in the heart of Adelaide CBD with Rundle Mall, Adelaide University, Rundle St Dining Precinct, Sky City Casino, National Wine Centre, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Central Markets and Gouger Street Restaurants all within walking distance, along with the convenience of the Glenelg - City tram at your doorstep.
Act fast to secure this rare and unique offering!
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Adelaide
Zone | CC - Capital City Zone13 - Central Business Policy Area
House | 54sqm (Approx.)
Built | 1936
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq