“The ultimate in urban convenience”
Quality design, leafy park views and good natural light are combined to great effect in this designer apartment that delivers a stylish retreat in the heart of Penrith. It features a sleek and modern 80sqm layout that makes it a fresh and easycare home in one of the best buildings within the master-planned Thornton Estate that's surrounded by landscaped areas plus walking and cycle paths.
- Opposite Ron Mulock Oval with never-to-be-built-out vistas
- Elevated views stretch over the oval to the water canal
- Bright contemporary design with open plan living area
- Engineered timber floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Balcony, security basement car space and two storage cages
- Quality stone kitchen equipped with stainless gas fittings
- Two double bedrooms and mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Footsteps to the train station, Westfield shops and cafes
This really is the perfect low maintenance package and holds lots of appeal for owner-occupiers or investors looking for a quality home in a fast-growing suburb. The new airport will see an increase in population growth and infrastructure, as well as huge growth potential in the future.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $395 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $971 p/q approx.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.