Rural Property description
“'BELTANA' WHERE NATURES BEAUTY UNFOLDS”
Every now and then a property comes on to the market that simply has no comparison. 'Beltana' is one of those properties that must be inspected to gain a full appreciation of its beauty and quality of improvements. Mount Coxcomb just beyond the property provides an unbelievable backdrop to this highly desirable farm.
Proudly marketing by Elders Taree this 201 acre (approx) holding offers long frontage to the Lansdowne River (fresh water), nine paddocks, numerous dams & wet gullies. Boasting a productive creek flat then running to mostly cleared secondary ridges this is a genuine grazing property currently running a good number of cattle however carrying capacity could be vastly improved by further slashing & sowing of seasonal pastures.
* Immaculately kept & attractive three bedroom homestead with wide wrap around bull nosed verandahs.
* Generous internal living areas include a combined lounge / formal dining area, bar area. Quality timber kitchen with miles of storage. High 3.2 metre ceilings throughout the home.
* All bedrooms enjoy built in robes & French doorways out to the verandahs. Master b/r has air con. Large main bathroom, sep toilet. Second bathroom & laundry at rear of two car garage.
* Lovely established gardens & house yard lawn. Large fowl pen. Beautiful shade trees provide shade for the summer months around the home.
* Ample rain water storage with ability to pump from the river if needed.
* Massive 18m x 9m colorbond machinery shed with power, ideal for more vehicles, farm equipment etc.
* Separate workshop / tack room / storage building.
* Well designed stock yards include race, Teven crush & drafting yard, all in superb condition.
* Well set up internal paddocks & laneway to work cattle. Nine internal paddocks, numerous dams & long creek frontage for stock water.
* Due to the total land area a new owner may be able to subdivide off a 100 acre parcel of land to and create another dwelling entitlement (subject to council approval).
* Located approx 25 to 30 minutes from Taree and the same to Harrington on the coast. Only 24 kms off the Pacific Highway.
With many more features waiting to be discovered your inspection is highly recommended. Make no mistake, this is an extremely rare chance to secure a highly productive, scenic and well watered property on the Mid North Coast.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge, Separate Dining
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Paynes Lane
Nearby schools in and around Upper Lansdowne, NSW
Discussions in Upper Lansdowne, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Upper Lansdowne, New South Wales?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Upper Lansdowne, NSW 2430
No similar properties found in Upper Lansdowne