“Lumina - Highly Anticipated Final Release”
Lumina is an exciting precinct perfectly positioned within Penrith's emerging urban centre – a vibrant community to suit everyone and every lifestyle. A short walk leads you to Westfield's shops and entertainment and Penrith's famed dining precinct. Convenient transport and excellent schools are close by, as well as stunning parklands; from Ron Mulock Oval through to the Nepean River and the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Within the precinct you will find cafes ready to brew your morning coffee as you prepare for a day of work or a weekend family outing.
- 200 metres from Penrith train station
- European designed kitchen and bathroom, with mosaic tiles and a wall hung basin
- Split system air con to living (2 & 3 bed apartments with ducted air con upgrade option)
- Timber floorboards in the well-appointed living & kitchen areas
- Stone benchtop and splashback in the gas kitchen
- Exclusive resident-only rooftop garden, sky terrace and BBQ facilities with panoramic views to the picturesque Blue Mountains
- Bicycle hub, communal room
- Ground floor retail
Architecturally designed by DKO architects and proudly developed and built by Urban Property Group, these light-filled apartments set a new benchmark for inspired design with generous house-like proportions.
Apartment 205 is 1 bed 1 bath 1 car north facing 62 sqm internal, 10 sqm balcony, 72 sqm total, $406,000. Approx. $395 per week rental and 5.1% gross return.
Display Suite Location: G01/26 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith, NSW 2750. Please make contact to book in a private appointment.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Urban Property Group and Morton Real Estate Penrith bring you a free, no-obligation, information session on everything you need to know about gaining loan approval and understanding the process of either buying off the plan or completed apartments in Penrith.
Reserve your seat now by either contacting David Lipman on 0409 663 535 or clicking on the Penrith Free Info Session link within this property ad.