“Sunlit Apartment with Spacious Entertainer's Terrace”
Northerly sunshine streams into this exceptional one-bedroom apartment with a glass-framed living area extending to a 48 (approx.) sqm terrace perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing and enjoying the leafy streetscape vista. A seamless fusion of light and space in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point, this strata apartment features a fresh neutral palette and light-filled interiors with all rooms facing north.
Enjoy treetop vistas over Macleay Street from the living area, front balcony and terrace in a prized NW corner position on level 2 of 40 Macleay, an updated security building with lift, stylish common areas and residents' laundry. A fantastic blend of lifestyle appeal and urban convenience with buses at the door, the apartment is footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket and a short stroll to harbourside Beare Park and Elizabeth Bay Marina caf.
• North aspect, light-filled interiors, fresh neutral palette
• Leafy treetop vistas from living area, balcony, terrace
• 80sqm strata area (approx.) 29sqm internal, 51sqm external
• Living, dining and kitchen flow to balcony and terrace
• Queen-sized bedroom; ensuite bathroom with shower
• Level 2 in well-maintained security building with lift
• Lifestyle location in heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point
• Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarket
• Buses at door, walk to trains & weekend Farmers Market