“Enjoy the lifestyle benefits of living in North Melbourne - Walking distance to Royal Melbourne & Childrens Hospital & Melbourne University”
This recently renovated one bedroom, partly-furnished apartment located on the third floor in a quality boutique apartment block offers all the lifestyle benefits of inner city living.
- Generously sized bedroom with built in robes
- Large, modern kitchen overlooking sizeable dining/lounge room with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and Fisher Paykel fridge
- Bathroom centrally located
- Laundry in bathroom with front-loader washing machine provided
- Study alcove with built in desk
- Big private balcony
- Plenty of cupboard/bench space
- Security entrance and lift access
- Secure basement parking for one (1) car
Nestled amongst some of the city's most cosmopolitan restaurants, retail stores and entertainment complexes and within easy walking distance to Errol & Lygon Streets, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne University & Royal Melbourne/Children's Hospital, with all forms of public transport at your doorstep, the apartment is perfect for hospital workers, uni students and CBD professionals. This property won't last long!
Please call Alice on 0413 954 799
In accordance with Victoria's CovidSafe plan, our team are complying with the highest level of safety measures. We ask you to kindly only attend property inspections if feeling fit and well as well as wearing a mask. Only one person must attend the inspection and contact with our representative must be avoided.