“Brand new, Torrens Titled & ready for you!”
Please contact Josh Morrison for more details.
A fantastic opportunity to own an architecturally designed Torrens Titled custom built family home that is ready for you and the family to move in and enjoy. Built by TJE Built this stunning home is brand new and showcase quality standard that is evident throughout. Delivering a full turn key specification and loads of extras its wont last long.
The large open plan living/dining/kitchen space which open out to a spacious entertaining area overlooking a low maintenance rear yard. The luxurious kitchen is equipped with numerous storage compartments, soft-close drawers, stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a walk in pantry which will allow entertaining to be a breeze. The laundry provides plenty of storage options and are adjacent to a handy separate downstairs guest toilet.
The master suite is located downstairs and boasts a large robe and modern ensuite. Upstairs, bedrooms two & three are fitted with built in robes and sit adjacent the centrally located retreat/study and the family bathroom.
Situated in a fantastic location these contemporary two-story luxury home is close to quality schools and public transport corridors all with the convenience of being between the city and sea.
Key features to all homes include:
- 9ft ceiling height to lower floor and 8ft ceiling's to upper floor.
- LED down lights.
- Timber floors to the first floor, excluding wet areas & bedrooms.
- Floor tiles to all wet areas.
- Quality plush carpet fitted to all bedrooms and second story.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher.
- Alfresco area with gas bbq point.
- Security alarm systems for peace of mind.
- Panel lift garage with external/internal access.
- Colourbond roofing and fences.
- Includes fencing, rain water tank and exposed aggregate drive ways and footpaths.
- Landscaped gardens to front & rear of property with irrigation.
First home buyers can take advantage of available government grants(t&c apply).
For more information or to register your interest please contact Josh Morrison. (RLA222182)
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos are for illustration purposes only and should be used as a guide only and subject to change.