“Beautifully Presented "Highfield Terraces" Opportunity!”
This is your chance to purchase a beautifully presented townhouse situated within "Highfield Terraces". This particular property has just been painted throughout as well as had new flooring installed which gives it a nice fresh feel as soon as you walk through the front door.
Features of this beautiful property include:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- 2 Additional bedrooms with built-in-robes & new ceiling fans
- New carpet upstairs for each bedroom
- New flooring all downstairs
- Air-conditioned, open-plan living & dining area
- LED downlights installed throughout home
- Large kitchen with glass ceramic stove, stainless steel oven & dishwasher
- Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area which leads right out to the swimming pool area
- Single lock up garage
- Additional parking space on driveway
- Swimming pool area with shade sail over pool
- Tennis court
- Located across the road from All Saints Anglican College
- Public transport is at the doorstep to the complex with buses to Pacific Fair & Robina Town Centre
- Individually water-metered
- Pet friendly complex
- Easy access to the M1 highway and approximately 20 minutes drive to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast, theme parks & airport.
Council Rates - Approx. $742 per 6 months
Water Rates - Appox. $1400 per annum
Body Corporate - Approx. $66 per week
The complex itself is made up of only 19 two & three bedroom townhouses and features manicured gardens, swimming pool & tennis court.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please contact Darren Mackay today to arrange an inspection or please feel free to attend any open homes listed on this website.