“UNDER OFFER with Brett White Team!”
Offers close by 5pm 29th October 2019. The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
Welcome to 21 Aberfoyle Heights – A beautiful and functionally designed home which captures romantic sunsets, light, space and flow to create a home that that is warm, welcoming and an entertainer’s dream!
From the moment you arrive you will be impressed by the sheer volume of onsite and low maintenance parking – enough parking to accommodate a caravan, boat and a few more cars on the driveway, as well as side access with a bit more room!
Situated on one level, the North West facing home has walls of glass and sliding doors in the main living area which brings the outdoor scenery in. Overlooking the sparkling blue pool and spilling out over two areas, this incredible living area makes entertaining large groups of friends and family or smaller soirees easy as a dip in the pool! The spacious entertainment area has wood-lined pitched ceiling with fan, built in bar and kitchenette with stone tops – all the small touches, which together make for an unforgettable outdoors experience!
Just beyond the outside entertainment area you will find the neat low maintenance garden and sparkling swimming pool; perfect for families, holidays and good times.
The kitchen will be a dream for the Master Chef in your family with loads of bench space, double door fridge recess, plenty of cupboard space and views to enjoy whilst whipping up the family meals.
If a chilled night is on the cards, then the cosy theatre is the perfect spot to hang.
The bedrooms are perfectly planned in two separate areas of the home.
The spacious master with walk in robe and en-suite is located ideally with a fabulous outlook over the patio and pool area. Towards the front of the home there is a study, which could easily be used as a fifth bedroom, and a minor bedroom.
The remaining minor queen and king size bedrooms are found in a wing of their own and share the family bathroom, enormous laundry and separate WC. These minor bedrooms also boast soft carpets, double BIRs and ducted reverse cycle zoned a/c.
An oversized double garage completes this home, which is ideally located within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and movie theatre.
This home is bursting at the seams with features which are not limited to:
- 10 Solar Panels with a 2.5kW inverter
- Spacious King Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in robe, TV point
- Minor bedrooms: Double, Queen and King all with double BIRs
- 1-year old carpets
- Tinted windows in living areas and master bedroom
- High ceilings to open plan living area
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Spacious laundry
- Two double door linen robes in the hallway
- Theatre room
- Built in outdoor kitchenette/bar with stone tops
- Entertainment area with TV point and speaker points
- Wood-lined pitched patio with fan
- Elevated block with ocean views and framed by tall trees
- Double garage - oversized with room for two cars and workbench/storage
- Gas hot water
So if sunsets, space and location tick all the boxes then this charming home is a MUST VIEW!
* Please note - the spa and sauna are not included in the sale