Lydbrook, circa 1925, combines the elegant proportions of a classic Queenslander with a stunning renovation to create a prestigious family home on a generous 972sqm, perfectly designed for modern living. Six generous bedrooms, four bathrooms, multiple living spaces & home office spread over two levels provide zoned living for families wanting room to move.
An elegant entertainer's kitchen - the heart of the home, invites families to gather. The informal living, dining & entertaining deck wrap around this central hub. Sea breezes from the bay cool shaded verandahs on hot summer days & provide a peaceful haven at days end whilst a traditional open fireplace is a focus in cooler months. Downstairs, the fun begins! A casual living space, terrace & pool combine with kitchenette, bar & state of the art media/games room, perfect for year-round gatherings. The media room boasts custom built cabinetry and was professionally designed and installed by Digital Residence, with all media equipment to be included as part of the sale. A large ensuited bedroom on the lower level with external access provides accommodation for guests or live-in nanny. The subtropical garden is an adventure playground for busy children. Sprawling lawns set the scene for summer cricket. Designed for the largest family, this happy home is warm and welcoming.
The unique architecture of the Queenslander showcases traditional features of deep verandahs, high ceilings & oversized rooms. Complimenting the grand scale, classic detail includes French doors, leadlights, vertical joinery, fireplace & decorative arches. Warmly seasoned timbers provide character throughout this classic home & showcase the craftsmanship of another time.
Moments from Oriel & Ascot Parks, cafes, shops and services, the property is located in a residential pocket known for its strong community. Eagle Junction State School, Clayfield College, St Ritas & St Margarets are a short walk from the home whilst Eagle Junction Rail station and local bus services offer fast access to the CBD & private schools throughout Brisbane. With Brisbane airport, Gateway arterial & Inner City Bypass a short drive away, this property is perfectly positioned for convenient movement around Brisbane and beyond.
- Preferred Northerly Aspect at the Rear
- Large Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Bosch Appliances incl Gas Cooktop & Double Electric Oven
- 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms & Home Office
- Multiple Living Spaces inside and out
- Master Suite with Ensuite & Walk-in Robe
- Covered Entertaining Deck & Wide Wraparound Verandah
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Plantation Shutters throughout
- Downstairs Sound Proof Media/Games Room with bar & media equipment
- Large Living Area & Kitchenette on Lower Level
- Covered Entertainment Area on Lower Level
- Family Sized Pool
- Generous Lawns & established Gardens
- Pedestrian Access to Front Gate with Intercom & keypad entry
- Crimmesh, Security Bars & Lattice throughout
- Bosch Security Alarm with back to base capability
- Generous Storage Throughout
- Character Features- Wide Verandahs, High Ceilings, Timber Flooring, Vertical Joinery, Leadlights, Fireplace, Decorative Arches, French Doors, Lychgate
- 2 Car Secure Garage with auto remote doors & internal access
- Additional double tandem Car Port with auto remote door
- Access to Mud Room from Garage
- Purpose built raised Herb Gardens
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment
- Well located to Restaurants, Parks, Cafes & Shopping
- Walk to Eagle Junction Rail & Local Bus Services
- Land 972sqm, Fully Fenced
Large parcels of land are highly coveted & beautiful "Lydbrook" is no exception. This stylishly renovated Queenslander will provide your family with happy memories for years to come. Be delighted by an inspection and the opportunity to call this lovely Queenslander home. Call Kim Olsen today 0413 539 865.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.