“Large family treasure with an exciting future”
Nestled within a highly sought-after pocket of Bayswater and set upon a generous 992sqm (approx.) garden block, this treasured family home provides an exciting opportunity with a very bright future. Primed for effortless renovations, the existing home warmly welcomes with a large family area which seamlessly spills out to a central kitchen & meals precinct adorned with charming Tasmanian Oak accents. The three spacious bedrooms are easily catered to by the main bathroom. Outside an enticing all weather alfresco provides the ideal space for year-round entertainment. Alternatively utilise the vast allotment to bring your dreams to life & establish your very own new build or create a lucrative multi-unit development (STCA).
• Large family home complete with three-bedrooms & one bathroom
• Bathing in natural light the home welcomes with a sun-soaked family area
• Perfect for dining, the heart of the home features a timber meals & kitchen precinct
• Central kitchen flaunts garden window views & Miele appliances
• Two sizable bedrooms also provide accommodating built in robe storage
• Charming bathroom equipped with shower, bath, and vanity
• All weather alfresco allows for year-round outdoor entertaining
• Huge yard & garden setting is perfectly placed for children and pets
• The current substantial floorplan allows for renovation (STCA)
• The generous garden block also offers the opportunity to rebuild or develop (STCA)
• Spacious laundry
• Versatile double car garage/studio with adjoining storage & kitchen amenities
• Ducted heating and air conditioning
Rounding out this exciting opportunity is the properties conveniently placed locale just moments from a wealth of lifestyle amenities. Just moments from home you'll find Mountain High Shopping Centre, Bayswater Station, Marie Wallace Park, Bayswater Primary, Our Lady of Lourdes School and Bayswater Secondary.
*Government directions require all open home and onsite auction attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We can also assist you with bidding for this property. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.