Home loan calculator?
“Your Next Move”
Wonderfully located within the Stockton precinct, sits this charming original 1930s home brimming with character and exciting future potential. Inside this 3-bedroom home you'll be stunned by the gorgeous heritage features, untouched hardwood timber flooring, soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light. All nestled on a generous 524m² block of land with rear lane access. There is scope to improve to taste or live in now and love the locale.
This home is in arguably one of Stockton's most sought-after locations. Only one block to Stockton's shopping district allows for easy access to restaurants, cafes and schools. Whilst only being a short walk to the Newcastle harbour, Stockton Ferry Terminal and the best beaches Stockton has to offer.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with the potential for a 4th
- Original hardwood floorboards throughout the home, under the carpet
- Living room with ornamental fireplace
- Tidy kitchen and bathroom with plenty of scope to renovate
- Large backyard with rear lane access
- Potential to add three car garage and loft, or granny flat, as many others have done (STCA)
Turn this property into your dream home and live in one of the handiest locations in Stockton.