“A Dream Family Entertainer With "Wow" Factor!”
Nick & Jo Proudly Present 21 Lanchester Way.
For Sale By Closing Date Sale - All offers will be presented on Tuesday 1st September at 5:00pm.
*Our Sellers reserve the right to sell prior to the Closing Date*
Occupying a tranquil "No Through Road" parkside location that adds complete privacy to the ultimate in living convenience, this stunning 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey family home beyond a splendid picket fence will take your breath away with its multitude of living and entertainment options, destined to keep absolutely everyone happy. Stroll to restaurants, picturesque lakes, the beautiful Stirling Civic Gardens, Stirling Train Station (right by the freeway) and more from this enviable property's premium position – sometimes, only the best will do!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• A spectacular fully-enclosed timber-lined indoor-outdoor alfresco-entertaining area – that is more than spacious enough to even hire out for events – where crisp tiling, feature down lighting, two ceiling fans, a trickling water feature, a movie-style projector and a corner speaker meet a huge "second" kitchen with a granite bar and bench tops, a gas cooker, stainless-steel range hood, a burning wood-fire pizza oven and double sinks for good measure
• Bi-folding doors connect the alfresco to a spacious backyard with two protective shade sails and a shimmering below-ground swimming pool
• Giant five-car remote-controlled secure garage with a large storeroom (with shelving) and internal shopper's entry via another generous tiled storeroom with shelving off the kitchen, plus a tiled section that can also be utilised as a rumpus room with backyard access
• Sunken front lounge with a lovely bay window and a gas bayonet for heating, overlooked by the formal dining room – both carpeted for complete comfort and just inches away from a 4th or "guest" downstairs bedroom with low-maintenance floors, a built-in computer desk, built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning
• An extension of the expansive lower-level floor plan that includes a fully-tiled laundry-come-third bathroom with a shower, separate toilet and alfresco access for guests to take advantage of, a large tiled family room (with split-system a/c, a fan, gas bayonet and alfresco access), a huge sunken tiled games room (with a bar, soaring raked cathedral-style ceilings and two fans of its own) and an impeccably-tiled open-plan family and meals area with formal dining-room access, sparkling granite tops to the bench space and breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, a walk-in pantry, quality tap fittings, a water filter, a Goldline gas cooktop, a Westinghouse Virtuoso multi-function electric oven and an integrated dishwasher
• Upstairs, gleaming Bamboo floorboards meet built-in linen storage at the top of the landing, a separate fully-tiled toilet, a fully-tiled main family bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a shower and charming timber vanity cabinetry, two more minor bedrooms with built-in robes, study desks and ceiling fans and a relaxing master suite comprising of its own built-in robes, splendid park glimpses to wake up to, access out on to the rear landing strip (with potential to convert back into a balcony) and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – shower, separate toilet, ample storage and more
• Amongst the extras here are a separate fully-tiled spare toilet upstairs, high ceilings, solid timber flooring downstairs, quality porcelain tiles to all bathroom and toilet areas, a family-room media cabinet, ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a security-alarm system, a reticulation system in place, a gas hot-water system, quality Venetian blinds and window treatments, Foxtel connectivity, easy-care front and rear AstroTurf, private and leafy water-saving backyard gardens (promoting low-maintenance living) and a side-access gate
• Spacious low-maintenance 769sqm block with the home (built in 1985) also boasting newly-laid artificial easy-care front and rear turf, manicured gardens, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs, two side-access gates (one of them allowing your guests to walk directly into the alfresco), a security-alarm system, gas hot-water system, an audio intercom and internal radio system, feature ceiling cornices, skirting boards and decorative ceiling roses, ample verge and driveway parking space, ample built-in hallway storage off the tiled entry foyer and a striking raked verandah entrance.
A close proximity to top schools, shopping at Westfield Innaloo, Stirling Village, the future Roselea Village complex currently under construction and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, bus stops, IKEA, the city and new-look Scarborough Beach is simply an added bonus here. This is what dreams are made of!
*All offers are to be submitted through Market Buy (click and bid), see external link below.