“Exquisite lifestyle property for Families and Investors alike!”
This beautifully planned abode ticks all the boxes from the moment you enter this stylish and yet very functional home. Nestled in the quiet pocket of Harkness and close to a lot of amenities, this one is not to be missed.
With 3 decent sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, and remaining 2 bedrooms with BIR's are serviced by a central bathroom and laundry. There is a separate study room, and formal lounge that can double up as theatre area for those cozy family movie nights.
Some of the unique features include:
• High Ceilings & Window Blinds
• Spacious pantry, 40 mm stone bench top with waterfall
• 900 mm gas cook top & dishwasher
• Beautiful tiled splash back wall to wall & overhead cupboards
• Ducted Heating & Evaporative Cooling
• Making you feel comfortable all around the year
• Fully landscaped low maintenance front and backyard
• Double garage and many more.
Please call Kapil on 0402 456 930 and Anuj on 0430 006 504 for booking a private inspection.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Grey Water System
Solar Hot Water
What’s around Long Forest Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
OKAS Property Group - Derrimut
Nearby schools in and around Harkness, VIC
Discussions in Harkness, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Harkness, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Harkness, VIC 3337
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs