“TOP BERESFORD LOCATION!”
Located on the blue chip escapement of Beresford with the potential for sweeping ocean views, this neat original home on over 1100sqm is ready for you to turn into your master piece.
Live at the front and build at the back of the block and take in the North Facing ocean views!
* Easy side access to the rear may allow an option to subdivide and build your dream home
* Alternatively upgrade and extend to the very neat existing home
* Seamless flow between the kitchen, dining and lounge room
* Generous size bedrooms
* Air conditioned comfort
* Enormous backyard with side access
* Rear workshop/double garage
* Electric Hot Water System
* All conveniently located in a blue chip suburb within walking distance from schools, CBD, shopping centres, restaurants and the revitalized Beresford Foreshore
* Council rates $2090 (approx.)
* Water rates $1348 (approx.)
* Tenant in place until 16th May 2020 at $240pw
HOW TO INSPECT
As there are tenants in place there will be no home opens, inspection via private appointment only with Lara, Warrick or Dave from Team Sadowski/Nevill on 0455 195 799..
"Demonstrating the difference in real estate one property at a time'
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should do their own due diligence.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)
What’s around Mark Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Beresford, WA
Discussions in Beresford, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beresford, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Beresford, WA 6530
No similar properties found in Beresford