“An immaculate 2 bedroom townhouse in the heart of Casey”
Call agent on 0424 943 496 to arrange a viewing outside of scheduled times.
This sun-drenched and spacious townhome is nestled on a peaceful street yet is still in the heart of Casey, offering easy access to all the local amenities while enjoying a low maintenance lifestyle. Two spacious bedrooms, an extra-large bathroom, open plan living area and an outdoor entertainment deck provide plenty of space to live, work and play.
A modern kitchen with plenty of storage, quality appliances and a breakfast bar is highly functional and integrates seamlessly with the open plan living area. The split-level design is both versatile and practical. The garage, storage and carport are located downstairs, while the bedroom and the bathroom are upstairs.
LED downlights and high-efficiency insulation contribute to the EER rating of 6, which means year-round comfort and keeping utility bills under control.
Located in a sought-after area of Springbank Rise this property features easy access to Casey Market Town and local amenities such as the Childcare Centre, Medical Centre, public transport and local parks and walking tracks.
- Open plan living area connected to a huge outdoor entertainment deck
- Split-level design separating living areas and the bedrooms
- Large bathroom featuring a shower and a separate bath
- LED downlights
- Neutral decor
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Breakfast bar
- Dishwasher and induction cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious garage with automatic door
- Additional single carport
- NBN enabled
- Close to local shops and public transport
$384.08 p/q body corporate
$376.00 p/q rates
$427.51 p/q land tax
Living - 78.5m2
Garage - 32.1m2
Store - 5m2
Deck - 18m2
Total - 133.6m2
EER: 6 stars
Note 1: all dimensions and area sizes are approximate only. Potential buyers must rely on their own enquiries and due diligence process.
Note 2: financial costs such as body corporate, rates and land tax are approximate and subject to change