Home loan calculator?
“PRIVATE SCENIC LONG & WIDE WATER VIEWS”
Waterfront Agents proudly present 21 Oak Court, Minyama. Boasting scenic long and wide water views gazing down two canals, this low set residence soaks up the best of the best waterfront living on the Sunshine Coast.
Situated in a sought-after, quiet cul-de-sac, you'll feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life in this peaceful oasis. Moor a vessel at home with safe, direct ocean access thanks to the 20-metre wide frontage and pontoon.
The practical layout offers three bedrooms, an office with a built-in desk, two bathrooms, and multiple living areas, including a separate rumpus/multi-purpose room with custom-made cabinets to keep everything in its place.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, with a bay window to enjoy the glorious water views, ample bench space, Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a large pantry.
Stacked glass sliding doors open along the waterside to connect to the generous decked and covered outdoor areas that offer plenty of space to relax with guests year-round and indulge in the commanding water views. The kids will entertain themselves by splashing around in the inground pool or fishing and playing on the waterway.
The property has a welcoming appeal, fully fenced, with two driveways with electric front gates. It offers plenty of off-street parking, a double garage with an abundance of storage, 2 x large carports suitable for pop-top caravans or trailer boats, outdoor workbench and two huge garden sheds. The gardens are low maintenance with the only grass to mow on the street.
Additional features include ceiling fans, split air-conditioning systems in the main bedroom and two living areas, and 2 x 5000-litre water tanks.
Ready for an owner-occupier or investor - call Trevor on 0400 818 777 to arrange a private viewing today.
- Scenic long and wide water views gazing down two canals
- Three bedrooms and an office, multiple living areas
- Double garage with great storage, 2 x large carports for caravan/trailer boat
- Stacked glass sliding doors open along the waterside to the glorious water views
- Fantastic, generous covered deck areas for year-round entertaining
- Low maintenance gardens, soothing water feature
- Sparkling inground pool area
- 20-metre waterfront with a pontoon in place, 800m2 allotment
- Direct, safe ocean access to the harbour entrance
- Minutes to local amenities and Kawana Shoppingworld & cinemas
- Pristine local beaches and the hospital precinct nearby