“Enormous Family Home”
This large open plan family home built in the early 2000's, is approximately 32 squares and offers the Buyer a well designed, spacious residence with multiple living areas and lovely big bedrooms plus the additional shed.
• Formal lounge room, air conditioned
• Open plan, tiled kitchen / family room, ceiling fans and air conditioning, opening out onto an enormous covered entertaining area
• Well equipped kitchen featuring ample bench space to work and serve on, a stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven, separate grill, walk in pantry, ceremic cooktop, rangehood and double bowl sink,
• Generous sized office or 5th bedroom
• Master bedroom is air conditioned + ceiling fan, walk in robe plus ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4, each have a built in robe, air conditioning in 2 rooms and ceiling fans in the 3rd
• Main bathroom has a separate shower, bath + vanity. Separate toilet
• Laundry is well equipped with storage robes + linen cupboard, hallway storage
• Double lock up garage (remote door) with entry into the laundry, stencil-crete driveway extending to a pathway to the front doorway
• The entertaining area, approximately 8.2 x 8.5m is under cover on a stencil-crete surface, is extended to incorporate a timber featured fernery/pergola over pebbled surface
• Separate 7.6 x 6m colourbond garage, 2 x roller doors, power connected
• 2 small rainwater tanks
Side access is available to the rear shed and provides ample room for the caravan to enter. There is a nice sized, fully fenced back yard, privately fenced, all grassed, and the front has a low maintenance garden.
The ideal family or retirement home to settle.