“A private creek-side sanctuary on exclusive Oliver's Hill”
Captivating elegance and a spectacular, Sweetwater Creek setting define this gorgeous weatherboard family home, beautifully renewed for exceptional indoor-outdoor living on 1,118 m² approx. Immerse yourself in the calm of this original Oliver's Hill address, where native birdlife, cool sea breeze and the sound of the running creek below set the tone for relaxed, ambient living. Lush bushland rises from the back, promoting private outdoor living on the expansive deck, wrapping from the kitchen to the master bedroom, and opening the home entirely through timber bi-folds to the east.
Brilliant natural light illuminates the home, highlighting the original timber floorboards underfoot and decorative ceilings above, where quality appliances, including Asko dishwasher in the kitchen, sit perfectly in contrast.
Unwind in the luxurious master suite, where bevelled-edge French doors open to creekside bushland, enjoying absolute privacy with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Two junior bedrooms are well-sized with built-in robes, anchoring the stylish family bathroom with newly installed Euro laundry.
Downstairs, a full studio apartment with a kitchenette and bathroom and independent access gives you endless options - an ideal teenage retreat, potential home office, home gym, art studio, or a great Airbnb opportunity.
Here, an undercover deck leads down to the creek bed through a lawned backyard and winding lush gardens, connecting with the boardwalk below. With the charm of yesteryear, a prestigious address and contemporary comforts, this stunning home has it all for a genuine Olivers Hill lifestyle, steps to the beach, creek walking trails and only moments to Frankston CBD.
- Modern contemporary comfort on 1,118 m² approx
- One of the original homes on Oliver's Hill
- Large open-plan living/dining area opening to the creekside
- A large sundeck overlooking the lush bushland for private alfresco living
- Quality appliances in the generous kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite
- Children's wing and updated bathroom with Euro laundry
- Wood fireplace, instantaneous hot water and ceiling fans
- Freshly painted facade with stunning leadlight windows on entry
- Separately accessed, renovated studio apartment below
- House completely rewired electrically in 2018
- 7-star ducted heating with MagIQTouch programmable display
- Land extends right down to the creek through winding gardens
- Minutes walk to the beach, creek walking trails and Frankston CBD