“Ground-Floor + High Ceilings + North-to-Water + Broadwater Views”
Auction Inrooms, Tuesday 14th December at 11am, at Harcourts Coastal office, 18 Grice Ave, Paradise Point
Peace and privacy with a beautiful views over the Marina and the Broadwater, this ground floor apartment is absolute gold! An entry-level opportunity to get into the secure luxury estate that is Ephraim Island. A desired North-to-water position, and brilliant floorplan to provide views from all rooms, this is one not to be missed!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Delightful 119m2* apartment
• Sought-after and elevated ground floor location
• High ceilings throughout for an abundance of natural light
• Private position with incredible views over the Broadwater, Ephraim Island Marina and out to Sovereign Islands
• Desirable North-to-water position
• Clever floor plan to take full advantage of the fabulous views
• Open-plan living and dining with superb views
• Beautiful built-in cabinetry in living
• Easy-care bamboo flooring to living areas and bedrooms
• Great kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops, roll-down appliance cupboard and integrated Miele appliances including dishwasher, microwave, oven and gas cooktop
• Generous balcony, perfect for entertaining and relaxing by the water with the desirable aspect, balcony can be used year-round
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built- in robes plus Broadwater views
• Sizeable second bedroom with built-in robes plus Broadwater views and study nook
• Main bathroom includes bathtub
• Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors and windows for light and outlook
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• European laundry with dryer and built-in sink and cabinetry
• 2 carparks and storage shed in secure basement carpark
Ephraim Island is a highly sought-after prestige gated community with world-class facilities including 24 hour security, 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, restaurant, day spa and superb grounds. It is a pet-friendly residential-only community. Just a short walk across the bridge you will find the Paradise Point Parklands, cafes, restaurants and shopping. Boating is a dream with direct Broadwater access with no bridges.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.