“Charming terrace with traditional features”
This charming two-level terrace is ideally positioned within an easy stroll to Petersham Station, village shops, cafes and a fantastic choice of diverse restaurants. With fresh and bright interiors and original period features including polished timber floors, lead light glass, ornate ceilings and an original gas fireplace. Perfect for buyers seeking a low maintenance lifestyle in a convenient location.
- Flowing open plan lounge and dining room leads out to a low maintenance alfresco deck
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus a separate study, ample storage
- Features include gas heating, plantation shutters, tessellated tiles
- A modern kitchen, separate internal laundry, two chic bathrooms, one with a bathtub
- Side access leads to a private and sunlit rear deck with storage shed, under stairs storage